Greenstar Irrigation Diagnostic and Service of Sprinkler Systems
Do you have:
- Broken Heads?
- Broken Lines?
- Dry Spots in your Grass?
- New Landscaping or Flower Beds?
- Areas your Sprinklers Don't Reach?
Greenstar Irrigation will come assess your current sprinkler system and make the needed adjustments and repairs so your irrigation system runs smoothly and efficiently, watering where and when it needs to water to keep your landscaping looking great all year long. Check out out Irrigation Tune-up Special below, or give us a call to set up a service call.
Troubleshooting a sprinkler system is a step by step process.
- Is your water bill too high?
- Does your lawn have brown spots?
- Is your system timer malfunctioning?
- Do you have low or no pressure?
- Does the system switch between zones as scheduled?
- Does your pump lose prime periodically?
- Is your timer set to the allowable schedule according to local water use restrictions?
- Need to re-route your system around a new pool or patio?
- Need to alter your system to provide better coverage?
- Is your lawn company always breaking your heads?
Regardless of the problem, rest assured we will find it and correct it!
We also off a 7-Point Irrigation Tune-up for just $49.95 and Quarterly Irrigation Service Maintenance Contracts starting at just $125/year.
Greenstar Irrigation’s professional, dedicated service technicians and quick response to service requests are all a part of our comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.
Year Round Landscape Irrigation Water Use Restrictions in Miami-Dade County
2-Day-A-Week Watering, Year-Round Landscape Irrigation in MIAMI-DADE county, the Year-Round Landscape Irrigation Rule limits lawn and landscape irrigation to two days a week.
• Residents and businesses with an odd-numbered street address may water lawns and landscapes on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
• Residents and businesses with an even-numbered street address, may water lawns and landscapes on Thursdays and/or Sundays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
For additional information, please visit www.sfwmd.gov
Please fill out the form below.