Troubleshooting a sprinkler system is a step by step process.
- Is your water bill too high?
- Does your lawn have brown spots?
- Is your system timer malfunctioning?
- Do you have low or no pressure?
- Does the system switch between zones as scheduled?
- Does your pump lose prime periodically?
- Is your timer set to the allowable schedule according to local water use restrictions?
- Need to re-route your system around a new pool or patio?
- Need to alter your system to provide better coverage?
- Is your lawn company always breaking your heads?
Regardless of the problem, rest assured we will find it and correct it!
We also off a 7-Point Irrigation Tune-up for just $49.95 and Quarterly Irrigation Service Maintenance Contracts starting at just $125/year.
Greenstar Irrigation’s professional, dedicated service technicians and quick response to service requests are all a part of our comprehensive approach to customer satisfaction.
Year Round Landscape Irrigation Water Use Restrictions in Miami-Dade County
2-Day-A-Week Watering, Year-Round Landscape Irrigation in MIAMI-DADE county, the Year-Round Landscape Irrigation Rule limits lawn and landscape irrigation to two days a week.
• Residents and businesses with an odd-numbered street address may water lawns and landscapes on Wednesdays and/or Saturdays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
• Residents and businesses with an even-numbered street address, may water lawns and landscapes on Thursdays and/or Sundays, only before 10 a.m. OR after 4 p.m.
For additional information, please visit www.sfwmd.gov
Schedule Your Appointment Today.
Call 305-661-6958 or fill out the form below.