Are You Overdue for an Irrigation System Wet Check?
Schedule your 7-point Irrigation tune-up and diagnostic today. Speak directly to a team member now by calling (305) 661-6958.
Every Irrigation System Wet Check is performed by the owner, Peter Masi.
As a fully licensed and insured irrigation contractor, Peter believes in meeting and getting to know the customers in person. His commitment to customer satisfaction is what sets Greenstar Irrigation apart from the competition. When it comes to your Irrigation System, you want a professional on the job.
Our Irrigation System Wet Check Includes Our Signature 7-Point Tune-Up
As part of your Irrigation System Wet Check, the owner, Peter Masi, will perform a signature 7-point irrigation tune-up. Our 7-point irrigation tune-up includes*:
- Inspection of sprinkler system
- Check for buried heads
- Check for breaks in the lines
- Check all valves
- Check for damaged heads
- Check and set timer
- Check pump station and master zone valve
*Max 5 zones serviced. Additional zones $10 each.
What to Expect with an Irrigation System Wet Check
A Wet check is performed as a diagnostic to ensure that any deficiencies with your irrigation systems are caught and repaired before they develop into bigger and more costly issues. When receiving an Irrigation System Wet Check it is important to understand the process. Our tune-up includes the following steps:
- Timer Check – We always start by checking your timer and how many zones you have. Then we ensure that the watering program/schedule is functioning correctly. We next set the clock and program the watering schedule to the most efficient time schedule to maximize its potential. We then run your system one zone at a time to ensure that everything is performing properly. This includes inspecting the head placement, layout, and the types and sizes of the nozzles as well as to look for any red flags.
- Pump Check – A frequent source of system problems is the pump. We run a diagnostic on your pump to determine if it is working correctly. Often, pumps suffer from losing their ‘prime’ which means the pump is working but without emitting water.
- Details – Finally, we look at other common issues. For example, you may have multiple electrical valves running at the same time. Sometimes index valves do not switch from zone to zone, which could mean that they are clogged with debris and may need to be serviced. Your watering system is complicated and should be dealt with by licensed professionals. An Irrigation System Wet Check requires experience and attention to detail in order to ensure you are diagnosing the exact problem correctly to avoid unexpected expenses.
Schedule Your Appointment Today.
Call 305-661-6958 or fill out the form below.